Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum.

The New Game. Currently On a Test Run on The NBOTLS Hub. Fixing Bugs, adding New Content. Our Hub Address --- http://www.byond.com/games/Nguyen_021.NarutoShinobisDestiny

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application.

Go down 
+8
Yashiko
Dark
deathxnote123
Manu159
AntieMaki~
Yahiko
Anthony810
Yagami
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Yagami
Admin
Yagami

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 pm

This is Where You can Apply For Gm.

Example Format. (What is on here is Mandatory u MUST have all of teh Following Except name tht u can keep to ur self if u want)

Name: Yagami

Ingame name: Yagami

Sex: Male

Key: Djbootleg35

Skills: Iconing, Forum Editor.

Current Position: Head Admin(If your just a player put "Player")

Why you want this Job: (Please put somthing meaningful not a bunch of crap lik im the best or a suck up story because it wont even be considered.)

Experience: CO Host on Many NBOTLS Servers, Kage, GM, Admin Guro, Known Bug Abuser ^_^

Wanted Position- Blah (Kage is not a GM position Must be Earned)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example Of a Gud Application.
(Note* Doesnt have to b this Long O_O i just liked it and wanted to Show u or give u some ideas if my Example App didnt quite help.)

Name: Ryan
Ingame name: Ryan
Key: RyanxNaruto

Skills: Keeping Peace Amongst People(Keeping order), Antihacking, Helping Players, Hosting, Iconner in training(I have a lot of different naruto icons given to me by friends some unique some not)
Experience as a GM: I created my own little naruto game ;P, hosted my own Nbotls servers and I was a pretty well known around Admin in some popular servers(I'm pretty experienced with the job).
Current Position: Player

Dislike: GM Powers Abused: I mean seriously that's immature and it makes you look stupid.
GMs who spam announcement: Come on guys we seriously should show a good example for players..

Introduction: Hi I'm Ryan I would like to submit my GM Application in hopes of being part of this awesome server and plan on working my way from a GM to well known Admin of your server.

Why you want this Job: I have always wanted a job in a server that actually proves what its worth and doesn't have illiterate and mindless fools for Admins/I especially dislike admins who argue over nothing and create chaos. I will do everything in my power and time to keep the server afloat and to help out the community.. and yes I know being a gm isn't all fun and games it requires dedication.. What I'm basically saying is my main purpose for the job is to work with you guys and make this server something most people have never seen before a peaceful and healthy server. I will dedicate myself to this server and I hope you understand what I'm saying. My last words are good luck to everyone who signed up and even if I don't get picked for GM those who are please take care of the server for the sake community.

Last edited by Yagami on Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://nsdofficialforum.forumotion.com
Anthony810

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Name: Anthony
Skills: Recoloring (lawl)

Why you want this Job: Because I promsie to not abuse this power, help those in need, not edit myself(like some pricks would do), and Make sure those who break the rules gets a boot to the head! lol!
Back to top Go down
Yahiko

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   GM Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Name: Ryan
Ingame name: Ryan
Key: RyanxNaruto

Skills: Keeping Peace Amongst People(Keeping order), Antihacking, Helping Players, Hosting, Iconner in training(I have a lot of different naruto icons given to me by friends some unique some not)
Experience as a GM: I created my own little naruto game ;P, hosted my own Nbotls servers and I was a pretty well known around Admin in some popular servers(I'm pretty experienced with the job).

Dislike: GM Powers Abused: I mean seriously that's immature and it makes you look stupid.
GMs who spam announcement: Come on guys we seriously should show a good example for players..

Introduction: Hi I'm Ryan I would like to submit my GM Application in hopes of being part of this awesome server and plan on working my way from a GM to well known Admin of your server.

Why you want this Job: I have always wanted a job in a server that actually proves what its worth and doesn't have illiterate and mindless fools for Admins/I especially dislike admins who argue over nothing and create chaos. I will do everything in my power and time to keep the server afloat and to help out the community.. and yes I know being a gm isn't all fun and games it requires dedication.. What I'm basically saying is my main purpose for the job is to work with you guys and make this server something most people have never seen before a peaceful and healthy server. I will dedicate myself to this server and I hope you understand what I'm saying. My last words are good luck to everyone who signed up and even if I don't get picked for GM those who are please take care of the server for the sake community.

-Thanks for your time Razz
~Yahiko

Last edited by Yahiko on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
AntieMaki~

AntieMaki~

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

cat xD Hoi nice forum btw. cat

--------My app.--------

Name: AntieMaki/ Maki(boy)/Antie

Key: Antievier

Skills: Mapping,Being known, Experience on the old Game, Learning fast about the new game, keep order, Party's and Events, not Afk so often and some other social skills i learned in my life!

Current Position: Player, good friend

Current Mood: Goofy :•3

Why I want this Job: 1. Its nice to help on the new game. 2. The old Game got boring. 3.Many ppl. needing help. 4.Many Friends are there!

I hope im In xD

Last edited by AntieMaki~ on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
emo Wolf

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 pm

This is Where You can Apply For Gm.

Example Format.

Name: Emo wolf, Iocamus
Skills: keeping people calm, persuaiding, semi iconer
Current Position:Loyal Admin

Why you want this Job:because I love to help I will put it to my highest authority to do so. And if i dont do my job right I implore you to take my powers. I am always fair I never favor one person over another that is disrespectfull and udderly rude. well here is my app goodbye.[left]
Back to top Go down
keroro

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: keroro for gm   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 pm

name:keroro

skill:not lazy

well well me again keroro makeing one more app cause of the dumb senj okay well not going to lie i get angry but i dont use verbs to get revenge i just pwn there buts so i woul dbe good for job not lazy helps out an not afk alot so if gm are gone leave it to me so plz consider me keroro
Back to top Go down
ABE

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 pm

Name: ABE
Skills: Iconning Codeing Mapping
Current Position: normal player
Why i want this job: i would like to help this game become great like i know it can be
Experience: been a Kage on main server of NBOTLS and Host,Co-Host,Admin,Enforcer on serveral player servers of NBOTLS
Back to top Go down
Manu159

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Name: Manu
Skills: admin/enforcer
Current Position: enforcer
Why i want this job: i have exp and gme in be admin co- host and more emmm and i want this job because i'm a good Very Happy and its
Back to top Go down
deathxnote123

deathxnote123

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:22 pm

well here is my application , not like the others because as most people know i copy no one .

Name : Genaro Antonio ( Anthony ) .

Sex : Male .

Languages : english , spanish , italian and french { some } .

Nickname : Stigma .

Wanted Position : Head admin or admin , either one .

Experience being a gm : well , i have been admin on like every nbotls server .. i also have worked with yagami and tails Razz

Last Statements : I will be on EVERYTIME the server is up , and I will help people whenever they need it .
( unless i am with family or school )

Some noob is harassing you what do you do ? : If he needs help I would help him however I can , if he is just doing it to bug me I will ignore him .

You saw another GM abusing their powers ( we don't care about admins because admins rock -cough- ) what do you do ? : I would report the GM right away to a owner / admin .

On a level of one to ten what would you rate yourself as a gm ? : I do not rate myself , other people have thier opinions and I have mine ( You rate me )

Do you think you are responsible enough to be a gm ? It's not just fun and games . : Well , as I said before I have a fair level of experience as an admin / GM , so I would say I am very responsible .
Back to top Go down
Dark

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: my gm app   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:26 pm

key : oookakashiooo
in game name : Dark
Skills: littile mapper and i know little about coding
Current Position: player

Why you want this Job: i wanna help the game .. cuz its cool and its always on to play .. and i have free time to do many things like helpin the game and players and many things

exprince of being GM : uh .. i didnt become a gm in any game (only in my private games)

what you would do to player who break rules ? .. uh i going to warn him 2 times than freezing him and tell him to stop .. if he didnt .. i have to countiue freezeing Smile

what you would do to your friend in game with gm stats : no speical treatment for him .. only tell him how to play or do something else
also none of my friends love naruto XD

what if person u really hate in your life played the game : uh .. just ignore him .. if he need a help .. i goin to help him without making problem

Wanted Position: normal Admin

Last edited by Dark on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fabricat

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Name: Yashiko

Skills: Talking to players, being helpful, Forum Editor. I have lots of experience being admin and enforcer, and not just on the noob servers.

Current Position: Player (an Epic Player at that)

Wanted Position: Admin

Why you want this Job: Because, every server needs a Yashiko type GM. I make sure the GMs aren't abusing, I generate ideas for the server, and I am helpful to the players when they need it. Also, i have a lot of free hours, so when there isn't any other GM on, there is a good chance that i will be on.

Also, all three of you guys know me, Yagami, Yoko, and 9*tails. If you really think i haven't proved my self, then, that sucks, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sushiron

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: application   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 pm

name- Ibiki
key- Sushiron
age- 14

skills- great at enforcing.....and what not.....don't know how to code or map or icon or anything but i'm good at working on forum posts, i ahve also been the co-owner of 10 different games/ i co-own naruto my nindo and i'm gm on naruto search for the lost.

current position- player

Wanted position- admin

why i want this job- Well i like to help people out, and i seen that you need some gm's cause there are only like a few and they need help, i think it will help with my experiences on byond, and will be fun.
Back to top Go down
sushiron

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: app fix thingy....   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:53 pm

the name i put is actually my in game name, my real name is cody
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm

fabricat wrote:
Name: Yashiko

Skills: Talking to players, being helpful, Forum Editor. I have lots of experience being admin and enforcer, and not just on the noob servers.

Current Position: Player (an Epic Player at that)

Wanted Position: Admin

Why you want this Job: Because, every server needs a Yashiko type GM. I make sure the GMs aren't abusing, I generate ideas for the server, and I am helpful to the players when they need it. Also, i have a lot of free hours, so when there isn't any other GM on, there is a good chance that i will be on.

Also, all three of you guys know me, Yagami, Yoko, and 9*tails. If you really think i haven't proved my self, then, that sucks, lol.

That was my guest mode... I'm better now...

And, another fun fact, i can host from my computer, and have 32 GB of virtual memory. =]
Back to top Go down
applicat

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Name: Spirit

skills: Can do lots of things like make the maps and other places and have great ideas of what to make next that other people will like

current position:player

Why i wanted to do this job:Because it's fun helping other people and i have lots of time so when the other gm's aren't active i will be most likely. Cool
Back to top Go down
Spirit

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:28 pm

applicat wrote:
Name: Spirit

skills: Can do lots of things like make the maps and other places and have great ideas of what to make next that other people will like

current position:player

Why i wanted to do this job:Because it's fun helping other people and i have lots of time so when the other gm's aren't active i will be most likely. Cool
That was from me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rexdango

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Name: Rexdango
Skills: Iconing, HTML, Scripting, Mapping, and just about everything else. (Detail Orientated)
Current Position: Player. ;D

Why you want this Job: I am an active person on byond, whether its talking in game, or training stats. Im very helpful, giving noobs the way! I am Uchiha Police on Emo's NBOTLS server, he would be a refference to show that you can trust me. Smile

Thanks Yagami.

Your awesome. ;D
Back to top Go down
chevaun

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: gm application   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:27 pm

name:chevaun

Ingame name:Jarrel

sex:male

key:chevaunx

skill:host

Current Position:plaer

Experience:kage,org leader,gm and admin

Wanted Position:gm

Why you want this Job:i am applying for gm i hope i get it because your games have lots of problems, i like th game but i all so want to fix the problems and helpthe players i am kind and rispect full to te players so u hope i get it thanx for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*iocamus*

*iocamus*

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Jarrel   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Jarrel you did not completely explain it well good luck but I dont think it will get you far.
Back to top Go down
Shikai-Demon

Shikai-Demon

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: David

Ingame Name: Immortal

Key: Shikai-Demon

Skill: Watching Players

Experience: Org Leader and Kage

Wanted Position: GM

Why Do You Want This Job: The game needs more GMs and I will never abuse power, change ppls name unless asked,or make up my own rules without the Owners permission. I hope you Choose me to be GM
Back to top Go down
Anthony810

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Shikai-Demon wrote:
Name: David

Ingame Name: Immortal

Key: Shikai-Demon

Skill: Watching Players

Experience: Org Leader and Kage

Wanted Position: GM

Why Do You Want This Job: The game needs more GMs and I will never abuse power, change ppls name unless asked,or make up my own rules without the Owners permission. I hope you Choose me to be GM

GM Application. Pw-objection
The only reason you want GM is so you can push those that treated you like shit around. And besides the only person that truley deserves GM is me. I'm way better than you. And Unlike my revious actions abck on NBotls I wouldn't repeat those actions oh hell no. I would make sure thsoe that get Acad Kill recive punishments WAY WORSER than I do already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum. :: Announcements/Main Chat :: GM Section-
Jump to: