Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum.

The New Game. Currently On a Test Run on The NBOTLS Hub. Fixing Bugs, adding New Content. Our Hub Address --- http://www.byond.com/games/Nguyen_021.NarutoShinobisDestiny

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANBU and Above Req

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yagami
Admin
Yagami

ANBU and Above Req Empty
PostSubject: ANBU and Above Req   ANBU and Above Req Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 pm

4 the time being ur kage can NOT give u anbu nd above. If u r seen with anbu nd I(Yagami)/Yashiko personally did not give it 2 u u will have it taken away or be banned from game.
----------------------------------------------------------------
!!ANBU AND ABOVE TESTING!!
Yagami nd Yashiko(Anbu Leader) Can test you for THESE Ranks. Once you are the Onli Sannin in your village you get kage. In the event that there is another Sannin you will fight for it.

ANBU testing Is lik a Chuunin but Requires ALOT of Skill.

Also, ANBU, Hunter, S/S Get Custom Face icon and Color name.
Ex. Snow ANBU- Yagami.

(I would Prefer that the name match your Village. This is only a suggestion but you must atleast have one of these colors to your corresponding village.)

Cloud- Blue/Dark Blue/ Yellow/Gold
Leaf- Red or Green
Mist-Blue, Teal, Aqua
Rock- Goldenrod, Brown
Sound- Black
(If a GM gets ANBU he can Use his orginal name, no Change is needed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ANBU- cap jounin get at least 2mil health, 50 missin kills, nd sub clan if possible. (Anbu lvl get 1 custom nd my personal gift Kage teleport)

Hunter nin- cap anbu, over 4 mil health U MUST HAVE UR SUB 4 HUNTER NIN nd 100 missin kills.

SAnnin or sage- over 6 mil health caped hunter nin , nd lvl 3 of CS, or kyuubi. (If u dnt have kyuubi i sugest u get a naruto sub clan or Cs from oro)

(Days tht u can try 4 anbu etc. Mon, Wed, Fri. If im not on then u cant be tested. )

(Also u must have ur rank 4 3 days b4 u can try 4 another.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
!Jobs!

Anbu - cleans the village of Npc.

Hunter- tracks missin ninjas nd makes then wish they didnt leave the vilage. Help anbu out.

Sannin nd Sage r the kages advisers.
Back to top Go down
https://nsdofficialforum.forumotion.com

ANBU and Above Req
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum. :: Announcements/Main Chat :: Lands/Villages-
Jump to: