Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum.

The New Game. Currently On a Test Run on The NBOTLS Hub. Fixing Bugs, adding New Content. Our Hub Address --- http://www.byond.com/games/Nguyen_021.NarutoShinobisDestiny

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yagami
Admin
Yagami

New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 pm

(Co Host Note)- If u have Become any of the following 4 the 1st time or arent experienced PLZ PLZ PLZ ask 4 help advice, w e we do not wanna take anything away simply becuz u havent done this b4. Also i will be hold kage classes 4 thos who need it. Plz follow the rules.

(Also regular ppl not in orgs or not anbu should not have a custom face icon)

(Chuunin must be won not given, do not give out chuunin becuz they have been waiting 4 a long time)

(NO Gm is a taxi do not waste ur time teleporting ppl 2 places)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1. First and foremost, DO NOT ABUSE your powers. They will be taken away from you if you do so. No Exception

2. Do not use your Gm 2 threaten the players or other staff members. Usually, most problems can be solved without the usage of your verbs. If all else fail, then use them.

3. Do not give certain players special treatment. This means that players stay out of areas they don't belong in and that you don't give "friends" items they shouldn't have (or that were "created")

4. Do your job. Answer questions, help players, ETC. Don't just sit there doing nothing.

5. Do not use Announce repetitively u will get ur Gm or Admin taken away. (4 the sake of the server plz dnt use Announce or local cuz both can lag server up nd to may ppl talkin in local can crash server)

6. NO PANIC BUTTONS IT IS ANNOYING ND A WASTE OF TIME , not to mention the lag it causes.

7. Don't think you're better than anyone else just because you have some GM commands.

8. Don't use the announce verb unless you're making an actual announcement.

9. Do the job you're suppose to do, no slackers allowed.

10. If you have 5 valid complaints against you, you will be fired.

11. Make a good example. Don't be an idiot and defiantly don't act like one.

!KAGE!

1. DO NOT BOOT PPL OUT OF UR VILLAGE NO MATTER WAT THE CIRCUMSTANCE.

2. Keep missin nin out of ur village.
Admin rules

Admins plz do not abuse ur power deleting turfs or doiing crazy stuff.

Admins must follow Gm rules as well. Do not create things 4 ppl or give special treatment. This will result in u losing ur admin.
!ENFORCER RULES!

Follow all the GM rules.

ALso remmeber ur job is 2 keep the peace not prevoke others into acting up THIS can be considered abuse. SO help solve probs not start, also if u have a prob u cannot fix dnt not hesitate 2 ask 4 my help.
Back to top Go down
https://nsdofficialforum.forumotion.com
deathxnote123

deathxnote123

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:49 pm

yagami , one question ..

what if the complaints are complete bullshit , only because people hate ..

not saying any names .. silent

~ Rakuin
Back to top Go down
Yagami
Admin
Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 am

Im not Stupid i'll be the Judge and decide whether the Stories are BS or not.
Back to top Go down
deathxnote123

deathxnote123

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:08 am

ta bien , pue si ..

como ta yagami ( since this place is quite let's start a convo :O )

~ Rakuin
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:14 am

lol, i don't hate you RAGE.

Jeez, i just wanted you to know the rules.

And you appearantly don't care, lol.

-Yashiko
Back to top Go down
deathxnote123

deathxnote123

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:07 am

lmfaoo , it's funny as hell ..

NO ONE SAID HATE , HATE IS A BIG WORD .

i dislike you , i already explained it to you in the game ..

lmfaoo , i was like one of the first to look at the rules !

so i don't need you to tell me anything i already know , and do me a favour ..

stop bugging yahiko , he doesn't know you and his name is not the same as yours . scratch
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 am

deathxnote123 wrote:

what if the complaints are complete bullshit , only because people hate ..

LMFAO! You don't even remember what you said?

Actually you didn't expain, and it makes no sense why you dislike me, lol.

Glad to know you were one of the first to look at them, cause you were also one of the first to ignore them!

lol, i never accused him to have the same name as mine. Jeez man, learn about why people are doing something before you talk about it.

Regardless, I stop hassling him for his name yesterday, he was the one that started attacking me today. All i said was "oh no", that could have been for anything.
Back to top Go down
deathxnote123

deathxnote123

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:31 am

okay , how about this ..

i stop talking to you , you stop talking to me ..

i don't want this to conclude as the server shutting down , because tails was threatening that yesterday .

so i hope you are happy , i give you this one Suspect
Back to top Go down
Yahiko

PostSubject: Hmm   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 am

I'm not going to be a brat that favors on side in this but Yashiko you totally disrespect me in every way possible.. I hardly have known you for a day then when I first see "Yashiko" logging in all I get is hateful comments about how "I'm not the real Yahiko I'm Ryan.." Dude I couldn't care less about a name if it was going to engage in a chaotic argument.. but yet I try to be nice and you still do me wrong.. I can't even believe you actually got a shot at host because I know inside I'm not the only victim.. and when I log on this morning, there is another argument ending as you calling me a dumb ass for 'disrespecting' you because I call you rude and stupid.. You also claimed Rakuin breaking the rules because he teleported me out of a map I was stuck in.. and what exactly do you have against Rakuin one of the most quiet GMs I've been by who doesn't seem to abuse on my end, unless your trying to make all GMs look bad when you stated the "king" bull crap.. to get a job, that isn't loyal it's disrespectful.

Yashiko maybe your right I don't know you, but everything your doing is showing your personality so I'm pretty sure I DO know you.. a guy who likes to start stuff with people yet wants to apply for every job in the game not knowing your disliked because of your behavior.

If you can't situate with me or Rakuin how about we just don't talk to each other because I don't want this to makes the server look bad (and as mentioned will shutdown the server)

~Yahiko (Ryan) Razz
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:22 pm

lol.

Uh oh, looks like churito is about to lose an arguement, and takes the higher road. =]

It's all good.

Lol, are you kidding me Ryan? If you actually took offense by the name thing, then i'm sorry, i didn't think you would take it personally. I was just letting some of the other people on there that you weren't me that just spelt my own name wrong.

Quote :
Yashiko you totally disrespect me in every way possible

I am honestly sorry if you see things that way, in my eyes i was just giving you a hard time for our names both being based on the same character. I didn't mean for it to become a detriment to your gameplay, and i'm sorry for that.

Actually, i think you are the only one who has been actually hurt by my humor, so i'll try to keep it down around you. And i got a shot at hosting just to try to fix the files, and as you pointed out, mine sucked too. I don't think 9 gave Emo all the files.

And you used the word dumbass first, i was just responding in kind.

If you are stuck on the map, there is a button on the Commands tab called Send to Spawn. It takes you right back to the respawn area.

I just have a problem with people using their powers in a way that breaks rules set up by those in charge. And quietness isn't always a good thing. I have no problem with him personally, i just think that someone with his level of experience should know to follow rules.

lol, no i'm not trying to make them all look bad, and then become one of them, lol. I really hope that Rage can stay on, cause he is a good GM, he is knowledgable, and has connections to a lot of the players, i just want him to follow the rules so he can stay on.

lol, everything i am doing IS showing my personality, however, you are only looking for what you want to find.

Yeah, and don't think that 9*tails will shut down the server, its too cool of a game, and he has his hands in making it. It's got to feel good to see his own stuff being played like that.

-Yashiko
Back to top Go down
deathxnote123

deathxnote123

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:40 pm

lmfaoo , i know what you are talking about yashiko ..

but people say that when they hit that they just stay were they are ..

so i just summon them , after they had tryed .
Back to top Go down
Yahiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Yashiko wrote:
lol.

Uh oh, looks like churito is about to lose an arguement, and takes the higher road. =]

It's all good.

Lol, are you kidding me Ryan? If you actually took offense by the name thing, then i'm sorry, i didn't think you would take it personally. I was just letting some of the other people on there that you weren't me that just spelt my own name wrong.

Quote :
Yashiko you totally disrespect me in every way possible

I am honestly sorry if you see things that way, in my eyes i was just giving you a hard time for our names both being based on the same character. I didn't mean for it to become a detriment to your gameplay, and i'm sorry for that.

Actually, i think you are the only one who has been actually hurt by my humor, so i'll try to keep it down around you. And i got a shot at hosting just to try to fix the files, and as you pointed out, mine sucked too. I don't think 9 gave Emo all the files.

And you used the word dumbass first, i was just responding in kind.

If you are stuck on the map, there is a button on the Commands tab called Send to Spawn. It takes you right back to the respawn area.

I just have a problem with people using their powers in a way that breaks rules set up by those in charge. And quietness isn't always a good thing. I have no problem with him personally, i just think that someone with his level of experience should know to follow rules.

lol, no i'm not trying to make them all look bad, and then become one of them, lol. I really hope that Rage can stay on, cause he is a good GM, he is knowledgable, and has connections to a lot of the players, i just want him to follow the rules so he can stay on.

lol, everything i am doing IS showing my personality, however, you are only looking for what you want to find.

Yeah, and don't think that 9*tails will shut down the server, its too cool of a game, and he has his hands in making it. It's got to feel good to see his own stuff being played like that.

-Yashiko
For one I didn't use send spawn because I wanted to see Rakuin, second do you honestly have a problem with a guy who teleports someone out of a map for a talk, third kissing up now isn't going to help saying he is "good and knowledgeable" but I respect you don't want to argue, fourth all i can find is as I said a jerk.. unless you prove me wrong and treat me right- and I don't play the "humor" crap.. unless it's an excuse for treating me wrong.. and I'm pretty sure 9*tails would shut down the server because of the chaos..

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU BUT RESPECT ME AND OTHER PEOPLE - if you can't respect me for the sake of the server don't acknowledge my existence from here on out.. and to make you feel better I'll change my name later on in time ^^

~Yahiko
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:15 pm

For one I didn't use send spawn because I wanted to see Rakuin, second do you honestly have a problem with a guy who teleports someone out of a map for a talk, third kissing up now isn't going to help saying he is "good and knowledgeable" but I respect you don't want to argue, fourth all i can find is as I said a jerk.. unless you prove me wrong and treat me right- and I don't play the "humor" crap.. unless it's an excuse for treating me wrong.. and I'm pretty sure 9*tails would shut down the server because of the chaos..

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU BUT RESPECT ME AND OTHER PEOPLE - if you can't respect me for the sake of the server don't acknowledge my existence from here on out.. and to make you feel better I'll change my name later on in time ^^

This is why is makes no sense to apologize to people.

Here i was backing down from the fight, making peace with Rage, and then you're like "KAPOW!" And i'm like "WTF mate?"

lol, you're pathetic. I was apologizing so you could save face. You sounded like a little bitch, "Yashiko you totally disrespect me in every way possible.." "because I know inside I'm not the only victim.." "but yet I try to be nice and you still do me wrong.."

lol.

"unless you prove me wrong and treat me right"

And i wasn't kissing up, Churito isn't the boss, and doesn't decide much of what happens to me. He is experienced, and i was reconizing that.

"I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU BUT RESPECT ME AND OTHER PEOPLE "

Lol, dumbass indeed.

-Yashiko
Back to top Go down
Yahiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Yashiko wrote:

This is why is makes no sense to apologize to people.

Here i was backing down from the fight, making peace with Rage, and then you're like "KAPOW!" And i'm like "WTF mate?"

lol, you're pathetic. I was apologizing so you could save face. You sounded like a little bitch, "Yashiko you totally disrespect me in every way possible.." "because I know inside I'm not the only victim.." "but yet I try to be nice and you still do me wrong.."

lol.

"unless you prove me wrong and treat me right"

And i wasn't kissing up, Churito isn't the boss, and doesn't decide much of what happens to me. He is experienced, and i was reconizing that.

"I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU BUT RESPECT ME AND OTHER PEOPLE "

Lol, dumbass indeed.

-Yashiko
Yup ^^ and all I have to say is point proven I'm not bothering fighting back since you make yourself look stupid
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:04 pm

lol, i'm not sure exactally what you are proving.

Anyway, why do you quote everything, we can read it all already...
Back to top Go down
Yagami
Admin
Yagami

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Can't we all just get along Question Btw Rules apply to every1, but that doesn't mean you point it out more than Once. Plus im King king JK lol! But Seriously cut this stuff out. affraid
Back to top Go down
Yashiko

Yashiko

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 pm

lol, having fun with the smilieys?

Oh, and you can prolly delete all this stuff, it has no point. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!   New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gm, Admin, Kage, and Enforcer Rules !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shinobi's Destiny Official Forum. :: Announcements/Main Chat :: GM Section-
Jump to: